274 Grosvenor Road
Welcome to IMPACT!
IMPACT has been running in Belfast since May 2005. Initially organised in conjunction with the Resuscitation Training Department in Belfast City Hospital, IMPACT is now run through the Northern Ireland Deanery and courses are currently delivered in the following locations:
- Belfast Trust Clinical Skills Centre, Royal Victoria Hospital, Belfast
- Quality Improvement & Innovation Centre, Ulster Hospital, Dundonald
- Centre of Medical and Dental Education and Training, Altnagelvin Hospital, Derry
- Fern House, Antrim Area Hospital, Antrim
Courses are targeted at Core Medical trainees within the Deanery though occasionally spaces are available for trainees from other Specialties and other Deaneries. We aim to run at least 2 courses per year and are always interested to hear from potential Faculty.
- IMPACT at Royal Victoria Hospital (FULLY BOOKED) - 17/05/2021 - 18/05/2021 - All Day